Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ratquaza

  1. I currently have 5 pumps in the Nether pumping fluid into an Ender Tank and transporting it to the overworld where my Dynamos are. However, I want to also run a quarry in the Nether but I don't want to have to teleport the power back from the Overworld into the Nether again, is there a way I can split the lava being pumped so that 80% of it goes into the Ender Tank and the other 20% goes to a Dynamo in the Nether?
  • Create New...