Hello, this is my first post and I have not ready any other posts so sorry if this is kinda a duplicate but I think it is not. I've been crashing lately on startup for hexxit (On mac but this will work for PC probably) and i've possibly found a fix.
1. Go to your technic folder and delete the hexxit folder.
2. Try to launch hexxit (This will crash it but it gives you all the folders and stuff like mods, coremods, etc)
3. Go to the hexxit folder.
4. Manually install forge for 1.5.2(Note: You must be using the old launcher and must have all the normal stuff considering the new 1.6 launcher wont work)
5. run minecraft and exit.
6. Drag and drop the mods, coremods, and config, and chocolate folders into the .minecraft folder.(Note you must have a clean copy of the .minecraft 1.5.2 folder.) (Another thing: If that doesnt work try to drag and drop everything except the bin, saves, and resources folder)
7. Launch minecraft with the old launcher and you should be up and running!