Technic Launcher White Screen After Mojang Logo

Henry (HCSpock1243)

Question

I'm sure anyone reading this has already read DOZENS of posts about people having the problem of getting either an error messgae or a blank white screen after seeing the Mojang logo when they log into the Technic Launcher. I too have this problem. I've read several posts about this and tried what others suggested, but I continue to get the white screen. At first I attempted to re-install the Technic Launcher, then I cleared the cache. Still the white screen. I treid editing files and codes and whatnot like some people suggested. No dice. So, if anyone has any MORE suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

- Donglord27

4 answers to this question

Well, it's taken a decent amount of confidence boosting on my part to finally work up the courage to reply. Yes, I'm that pitiful. Anyway, I deeply apologize for my absolute ignorance shown in my last post. Yes, I did not follow report format. Yes, I signed my post like a total idiot. I was just a bit distressed over the fact that my computer was refusing to work properly with the Technic Launcher. I plan on re-reading all forum rules, formats, and such until I am well versed in every aspect of the Technic Forums. As for your question regarding my account, I would like to be completely blunt and state that I was inexcusably lazy. I had entered information on my previous account that was far from the truth. God help me if I'm actually 112 years old. I acknowledge that I could have avoided my creation of a second account if I had just done a little extra work to change my information. All of my mishaps today were strictly caused by my audacity, ignorance, and indolence. I would, however, like to fix these mistakes. First of all, I would like to request that my first account be deleted entirely, so that I may keep my Technic Forum account on my central e-mail ([email protected]),and so that I may also have correct information on my account. Maybe I can delete my account myself, I just haven't had the time to look (laziness, like I said before). Also, I would like to request that my previous post be completely ignored. It was crude, written in an incorrect format, and all around sloppy. Anyway, thank you for reading this and I hope that when (if..?) all of this clears up I can put it behind myself and start anew. I will, from this moment, dedicate my spare time to ensuring that my "Stupid Newbie" status is altered and that I can become a functioning member of the Technic Forums. Thank you, and good night.

The stupid newbie status will go away in 1 month, provided you don't break any more rules. The 112 year old thing is a glitch that happened when we moved forums. it is being halfheartedly worked on, because nobody here really cares how old you are. It may be possible to delete your old account, but it wouldn't really be worth the time. Just use it. Or, if you are really bothered by being 112 years old, just use this one. No shits are given one way or the other.

I

I'm sure anyone reading this has already read DOZENS of posts about people having the problem of getting either an error messgae or a blank white screen after seeing the Mojang logo when they log into the Technic Launcher. I too have this problem. I've read several posts about this and tried what others suggested, but I continue to get the white screen. At first I attempted to re-install the Technic Launcher, then I cleared the cache. Still the white screen. I treid editing files and codes and whatnot like some people suggested. No dice. So, if anyone has any MORE suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

- Donglord27

I have the same problem.