Loading mod into tekkit/forge causes client crash

Lethality

I was instructed to repost my issue here, so here goes.

I am running a MC server with tekkit/forge and I am trying to add a mod called JourneyMap in with them, however, it seems to causing some issues.

What I have tried:

1: I had the most recent version of the mod (for mc 1.7.10) in the mods folder for both the server and client, but when the client loaded, the mod was not recognized and did not load.

2: I removed the 1.7.10 version from the mods folders, and manually added it to the tekkit .jar file... same results.

3: I downloaded the 1.64 version of the mod to coincide with the version of MC that loads with tekkit and put it in both the server and the client mod folders. This causes the client to crash when launched through the technic launcher.

4: I removed the mod from the client mod folder, and the launcher works, but mod is inactive.

I have a copy of my crash log, but I do not want to post it all in here and make this post HUGE. Someone told me to use pastebin, but I don't know how to make that work, never used it before and I don't use forums often, so, if you need to look at my crash log, please tell me how to use pastebin on here and I will edit this post.

Any help would be appreciated.