[3.1.3] IonGaming Tekkit [PvE] [200 Slots] [Towny] [iConomy] [24/7] [Great Community]

tyrantelf

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

This server is using schematics of other peoples builds and claiming them as there own. For example that boat in the screenshots + more.

I am claiming nothing, I looked and changed the airship to another building because it was a schematic one of my staff pasted and claimed as their own, and I believed them. Once I found out I changed it.

I will be changing and updating the screenshots over time. Either way, I hope people judge the server by going onto it and playing, making friends, and enjoying themselves. Not by the screenshots in the thread.

We've now been about 3 hours since we last had a mod online, Warrior5450 has been spamming non-stop and griefing, tkilla and //killer// were harrassing someone named bryan for a solid hour as well, we need someone to come online and do something about these people, it's gotten beyond ridiculous.

Wow my brother just joined and at the spawn people were dropping stacks of HV solars, stacks of RM,Diamond blocks, full 50mill klien stars, stacks of iridium plates and more, seems like a great server.... or a corrupt admin?? unless your servers economy is that fucked up??

LOL its not an admin its a normal player with creative LOL nice, a normal player has creative mode :P unless he made stacks and stacks of hops, mass fabs mfsus hvs and machines

STACKS OF BLACKHOLE CHESTS LOLOLOL stacks of oil fabs, lava fabs lolololol well done tyrant.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons