Having problems logging into a server

So every time I log into a server, The multiplayer options dissapear as they should but the dirt background stays in place and after 5 seconds, the screen goes white as if the program is not responding (It's still responding). A friend says there is nothing in log to say anything is wrong, just the usual that I have signed in and then signed out. He says that when he looks at my character, the world turns on its side?

Does anyone have any idea what is going on?

Well the problem seems to be showing nothing on the server now, I looked myself. It doesn't show me as logging what so ever. Now I just get a white screen when I connect. Could it be plugin related to the server or a mod with Tekkit?

Sorry, I'm new to the site so instead of some negativity, try some positivity? Thanks for the suggestion though! I need to wait on the server host to clear my data then since he is not around at the moment. In the process of making the Bug Report though.

Sorry, I'm new to the site so instead of some negativity, try some positivity? Thanks for the suggestion though! I need to wait on the server host to clear my data then since he is not around at the moment. In the process of making the Bug Report though.

I wasn't being negative - I was answering an extremely obvious question with the tiniest bit of sarcasm. :)

I just hope you don't lose too much from your inventory.

It'll probably be in [server_folder]\[world_name]\data or something like that, but I don't have access to my server right now, so...if it's not there, just do a windows search in the server directory structure for "[player_name].dat" or even *.dat if you want to find the alchemy bags and trans tablets, too.