Morph Mod fails to download.

Jaldy

Greetings,

This is pretty much all for my son.  I heard about this platform yesterday during a Thanksgiving discussion.  I know pretty much nothing about Minecraft, or modding (attempts to use mods have failed due to difficulty or outdated versions).

A mod he'd really like to play is called Morph Mod. I've noticed that it's part of your Morphpack database, but when I attempt to download it, I get this error:

HveVcYf.png

I was able to download the mod directly from the Morph Mod webpage ( ichun.us/mods/morph/ ) but am unable to find instructions on how to manually install mods for the Technic launcher (if it can be done).

Can anyone help an old man help his son play this mod?  Thank you!

Now, to install additional mods into the Technic Launcher is actually more simple than installing them into vanilla Minecraft! Open your computer's roaming/appdata folder by clicking Start, then typing %appdata% in your computer's "run" dialog box.

When the window opens,  you'll see the vanilla Minecraft folder and also the .techniclauncher folder (or something simular.)

Open up the .techniclauncher folder, and then the modpacks folder.

Continue by opening the vanilla folder, and then the mods folder.

Simply download your mods and place the zip files or whatever files you happen to download for each particular mod into this folder. That's it!

Edit: Obviously after installing the mods, when you think you've got it all set up. Open the technic launcher and go to the "Minecraft" one. Might take a bit of scrolling but its there. Also keep in mind the version of minecraft and make sure that the mod you downloaded is for that version.

If this helped you, please like my post :)
Edited by Zoeymeow