Introduction.

DewieTheDurian

Hello members of Technic Forums,

My name is Declan, I live in a coastal town in Southern Australia, Australia. 

With my mother and my elder brother. 

I like cats :I  I don't really have any interesting hobbies but I do enjoy video games and kinda like an occupation I enjoy writing. I am currently writing a book called "Blood and Bones" Set in the 1950's, a scrawny teenager accidentally joins the Italian mafia and is forced to kill his own family. While struggling financially and accommodation wise he stumbles blindly through his life looking for someone to blame for his mistakes. In the end he is to either choose revenge, and spend three lifetimes in prison or redemption. 

(I'm not planning on getting it published or anything just something to do with my spare time.)

Like every young boy I like playing with fire and smashing things with a hammer.  Really I'll play any game as long as it is enjoyable. From sandbox to first person shooters to platformer games. Over my lifetime of gaming I have a list of my all time favourite games. Including    

*Halo 1,2 and 3 ODST

*Farcry 1, 2

*Battle field 1942, Bad company 2

*Team fortress 2

*Red faction 1,2 and 3. (Armageddon is really bad :(

*Borderlands 1,2 and pre-sequel

*Technic (I don't like vanilla minecraft, it seems kinda plain and it doesn't have enough content)

*Unturned

*Arma 3

*Dayz standalone

*Rust

*BattleBlock Theater

*Hotline Miami

Those are some of my favourites but I can't think of all of them off the top of my head.

I hope I get to know a lot of you very well and make plenty of new friends, and people to play video games with. :)