Help (AJUDA) - ModPack A Era do Futuro

RobertoVL

Gostaria de saber como usar o mod minions no modpack A Era do Futuro 2.0, mesmo com o level necessário eu não sei como que teclas ativam o mod. Por isso gostaria de ajuda, pra quem esta usando o mod, no manual do mod diz que é a letra M que ativa so que a letra M já tem um mod que Rei's mini map, mais ele da pra configurar e mudar de tecla, mais quando voce muda a tecla e aperta M abre um mapa da galaxia, creio q seja do mod de ir para o espaço, por isso gostaria de ajuda pra resolver esse problema!!

I wonder how to use the mod mod pack Minions in modpack A Era do Futuro 2.0, even with the necessary level I do not know how that keys activate the mod. So I would help, for those who are using the mod, the mod manual says is the letter M which activates only the letter M already has a mod that Rei's mini map, the more it's to set up and change key, more when you change the key and press M opens a map of the galaxy, I q is the mod to go into space, so I would help to solve this problem !!

Gostaria de saber como usar o mod minions no modpack A Era do Futuro 2.0, mesmo com o level necessário eu não sei como que teclas ativam o mod. Por isso gostaria de ajuda, pra quem esta usando o mod, no manual do mod diz que é a letra M que ativa so que a letra M já tem um mod que Rei's mini map, mais ele da pra configurar e mudar de tecla, mais quando voce muda a tecla e aperta M abre um mapa da galaxia, creio q seja do mod de ir para o espaço, por isso gostaria de ajuda pra resolver esse problema!!

I wonder how to use the mod mod pack Minions in modpack A Era do Futuro 2.0, even with the necessary level I do not know how that keys activate the mod. So I would help, for those who are using the mod, the mod manual says is the letter M which activates only the letter M already has a mod that Rei's mini map, the more it's to set up and change key, more when you change the key and press M opens a map of the galaxy, I q is the mod to go into space, so I would help to solve this problem !!

Roberto,

I regret this maybe a  language barrier thing but I'm going to with the following statement nd then try to help.  If you don't know how to remap keys in minecraft modding will be so far beyond your skill level you should try another time.

That being said you need to provide the link to the mod and then you need to go your key mapping config and change the mapped key's either for Rei's or this mod. Then you need to tell us how you tried to add the mod, the link for your mod pack, and what the error your getting is. "not working:" is not a valid error.