Problem with loading Forge

Grim_Ascensions

I've been assembling a modpack for MC 1.7.10 for several days now and have it running perfectly fine with no noticeable bugs on my local install. I've been playing it locally for the last two days making config adjustments/balances.

I've tried building the zip for the launcher several times following several different tutorials (written and video) and continue to have the issue that Forge will not load with the modpack when launched from technic. I've managed to get it to load the mod list by temporarily pig-backing them into another mod that I have downloaded to the launcher, so it shouldn't be an issue with the mods themselves. (I did not upload the modified version of the modpack and have reset it to its original build on my launcher)

1) I have the up to date versions of all mods (unless someone released something in the last day or so that I haven't noticed.

2) The Forge version is above minimum requirements for all mods and was renamed and dropped in the "bin" folder. (It is a proper version for MC 1.7.10)

3) The modpack includes the full configs list that I've been tweaking while playing the modpack locally.

Here is the current upload: DangerousDepths.zip

Any help is appreciated as I'm getting frustrated.