My technic is wiped clean

Molleger

I have been using technic for awhile now and this has not happened before and I got on technic launcher was entirely wiped clean of all the mods I had downloaded so if you could restore my launcher with all of my mods and other stuff I would be happy and use technic but for now until this is solved/fixed/restored I will begin using technic again.

Thank You Molleger

I have been using technic for awhile now and this has not happened before and I got on technic launcher was entirely wiped clean of all the mods I had downloaded so if you could restore my launcher with all of my mods and other stuff I would be happy and use technic but for now until this is solved/fixed/restored I will begin using technic again.

Thank You Molleger

You do realize that's not going to happen. You will have to download the packs again and set everything up. the "launcher" stores its files locally on your hard drive.

Please have a NICE day.

This can happen if you change the destination folder for modpack installation, or very rarely it will simply show up this way if your internet connection is down.  Have you recently reinstalled the launcher or changed the modpack folder?