Solder Issue with .zip files

HalestormXV

So I have finally set up Solder, have finally configured Solder, finally have Solder running and installed along with MySQL and NOW....it doesn't work and have trouble with an erro message sayig "failed to extract zip file" when you try to install in via the Technic Launcher.

Now my question is not why this happens, I actually know why it happens thanks to GenPage doing some testing and helping. My api link has a boo boo. My api link looks something like this

<DOMAIN NAME>.com/solder/public/api  - and it works and show that solder is installed and updated however it is supposed to look like this

<DOMAIN NAME>.com/solder/public/api/  - yes, yes the good old trailing slash is what is breaking my whole install.

On to the question. How do I force my webhost to use the trailing slash. I mean my webhost gives me literally full access to everything. SSH, ApachHandler via cPanel, PhP.ini configs. I basically have everything so I am sure it is only a matter of configuring something differently. So does anyone know how to forces your website to add trailing slashes? I imagine it has to do with the .htacess file. Or hell maybe it is something i can add in via cPanel's Apache Handler? I really don't think I have to go looking for a new host to resolve something as dumb as this.....right? 

Help...please? :(

I dont really think you need the link to the modpack since the modpack doesn't seem broken, just this trailing slash business. But in the event you do:

http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/solder-testpack.566851

I also do think this was the right place to post as it is an issue with solder and configuration. But if not a mod please move it to the correct location and i apologize.

Edited by HalestormXV

This issue has been resolved. If a mod would like to close this post, I am going to mark it as solved. And for those who are interested in how it was done I had to overwrite the Apache handler and make sure that when the link /public/api was called that it was called as /public/api/  AND did not cause a 404 error.

I would have edited the first post but then I fear a mod wouldn't have recognized that is was solved and I didn't want to report the post as that specifically says it is not meant for a means of communicating to the mods.

Edited by HalestormXV