Help Launching Technic

sheysosweet

Whenever I try to launch Technic it pops up with a message that says "This application requires a Java Runtime Enivorment 5.1.0"

I clicked "Ok" and it brought me to the java download page and I checked to see if it was up to date and it said that it was up to date. So I then tried to open Technic Launcher again and I got the same message. I tried restarting my laptop and I still got that message. Please help!

Whenever I try to launch Technic it pops up with a message that says "This application requires a Java Runtime Enivorment 5.1.0"

I clicked "Ok" and it brought me to the java download page and I checked to see if it was up to date and it said that it was up to date. So I then tried to open Technic Launcher again and I got the same message. I tried restarting my laptop and I still got that message. Please help!

You say everything is up to date  but then you get an error.

Please check your installed programs and provide the EXACT version of java you have installed. (EX: Java 7 update 71 (64bit))

Please check to see if you have 32bit AND 64bit installed.

Please check to see if you have only the JRE installed

Please scrub your personal information out of the log file, name/ip/ etc, then pastebin it.