Small Scale Recruitment Thread - Attack of the B-Team

Torezu

This thread is reserved for people looking for one or two other people to play privately with. It's strictly for small scale private games, so no more than 4 people, including the host. Anyone found using this thread to circumvent the posting guidelines for server posts will be humiliated and flamed, then banned. The order of those actions may change.

Don't post here a dozen times telling different people you'll play with them. If you're looking for that kind of gameplay, go to the server section and find one.

After you have secured your contingent of people to play with, at the mods' discretion your post(s) may be deleted. On that note, people caught bumping this thread because they're "still looking for other people" will be subjected to the same treatment as those attempting to use this for larger server posts. Feel free to edit your post, but don't keep adding more posts.

Finally, we recommend stating your basic info in your recruitment thread. That includes especially the following:
- Number of people desired
- Active time zone and times
- Activity level (hours/day or week usually active)
- Any inactive mods/items you may have

• 2 months later...

Looking to get on or start a server with a few players and have some fun whether it be like mianite but on this modpack or a mindcrack style play to doing faction on a server. If your up for it feel free to let me know on here or skype.

PLEASE FILL IT OUT!

Why you want to play:

how often you'll play:

• 1 month later...

Hi my name is Jhonny, age 30
I am a university student mastering in arts. I am an above average builder who logs 6 to 8 minecraft hours a week.

I have been featured in youtube videos, example below. I have also been a dungeon master and avid wrestling fan for the past 6 years.

I am to old for drama and im looking to build a small community, so i am hoping to find 1 amazing person to add to my community.
I have been running an atobt server for the past year and few months and so much has happened and i have met so many great people. sadly one of our members had to leave by his own choice so we are opening up the white-list again for new people to join us in the attack of the b-team Uselesgamers server!

we are hoping you will join us for a new season and a new spawn villlage. while our other youtube members would prefer you be a youtuber it is not necessary, but i would LOVE to see another great builder on the server and feel a good builder who logs good hours will help keep the servers momentum. i do how ever ask for mature older members only. we find that children do not understand the social dynamics of the server and burn out fast often causing problems. often all it takes is one grifer to ruin your desire to play, so the server is monitored and is backed up every night. greifers will get auto-banned instantly without warning or apology.

give me a shout, we might be able to make amazing magic together.
looking for your age:?
hours logged?
are you a youtuber or builder?

please enjoy one of my favorite little adventures:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwYim5GZ_ok
the following took place in my witches grove underground.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am a university student mastering in arts. I am an above average builder who logs 6 to 8 minecraft hours a week.

I have been featured in youtube videos, example below. I have also been a dungeon master and avid wrestling fan for the past 6 years.

I am to old for drama and im looking to build a small community, so i am hoping to find 1 amazing person to add to my community.
I have been running an atobt server for the past year and few months and so much has happened and i have met so many great people. sadly one of our members had to leave by his own choice so we are opening up the white-list again for new people to join us in the attack of the b-team Uselesgamers server!

we are hoping you will join us for a new season and a new spawn villlage. while our other youtube members would prefer you be a youtuber it is not necessary, but i would LOVE to see another great builder on the server and feel a good builder who logs good hours will help keep the servers momentum. i do how ever ask for mature older members only. we find that children do not understand the social dynamics of the server and burn out fast often causing problems. often all it takes is one grifer to ruin your desire to play, so the server is monitored and is backed up every night. greifers will get auto-banned instantly without warning or apology.

looking for your age:13
hours logged many
are you a youtuber or builder? Builder

please enjoy one of my favorite little adventures:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwYim5GZ_ok

• 1 month later...

looking for your age:?
hours logged?
are you a youtuber or builder?

Hey there Jhonny, are you still looking for people to play attack of the b-team with? I am good with Galacticraft and dinosaurs. I am also looking to be a part of the witchery mod.

My in-game name is: light590 and I am currently 20 years of age. I do have a skype account as well.

• 2 months later...

Looking for a small group of people to play with! I do not have a server so I am looking to hopefully join one if there is an opening.

Age - 23

Skype - IllegallyALlama

IGN - LegallyALlama

Preferred Name/Nickname - Llama

Why? - It's no fun playing by yourself. I want to join a small community to create our own town, village, city, or whatever else! I love creative competition and the occasional fun pranks that become available between small close groups :)

Time Zone - Eastern USA

Activity - At least 6 days a week for roughly 4 hours each day

Mods - I'd like all to be available, but then again it's not my server so I can't be picky :P

Misc - I do not record. If this is to ever change I will ask before recording. I do not have a problem with being recorded (for your YouTube or whatever else, just let me know :) ).