Old modpack won't permanently delete from TechnicPack.net

SirSavary

I recently set up Solder on my dedicated server so I could use it in place of hosting my modpack from my Dropbox. I deleted my modpack (didn't know you could link to solder after you made one) and then tried to make a new pack with the same name and slug. Unfortunately the slug was already taken by my old pack. It did not delete permanently, it's just hidden from the public. I can still edit it and everything. I was wondering if I could get some help with this.

I recently set up Solder on my dedicated server so I could use it in place of hosting my modpack from my Dropbox. I deleted my modpack (didn't know you could link to solder after you made one) and then tried to make a new pack with the same name and slug. Unfortunately the slug was already taken by my old pack. It did not delete permanently, it's just hidden from the public. I can still edit it and everything. I was wondering if I could get some help with this.

You might want to pop in to the IRC channel and chat with the admin staff there. I don't know how the back end works but maybe they never delete the pack or maybe it just has to wait for a purge or something.

Thats my .02 for helping I regret it wasn't more :)