Error on starting the game

camadas

Question

Launcher/pack Version: Last version, downloaded the JAR version

Operating System: Windows 7 64

Version of Java: 7 Update 5 64Bits

Description of Problem: I start the jar launcher, chose the mod Tekkie, and login, it starts DL the mods, then starts the game but no mob is loaded, don't know why.

I chose to use the Jar version, to see if it would correct my previus problems, but I'm geting more.

Antivirus program: ESET Smart Security

Error Messages:

Link to pastebin of log:

The AV is NOD, the ESET its just the name company of the AV.

I did clear the cache, going to delete the AV just to try it, but don't rly think that is the problem since the Thecnic i can play without any problem, just have problem with the Tekkie

I all rdy tryed that, but going for it again, just deleted all from the launcher directory and install it again ( going for the installer once more to see if it works )

BTW i leave here a pic, when he starts the minecraft, i think it should not start while still updating

I would like to add another thing, I did installed Windows XP on a virtual machine, just to try to install the 3.0.3, after the install i rar the Tekkie folder and moved to Windows 7 and still doesn't work.

Just a remender, the Windows on the Virtual Machine just did have the Java and the Tekkie Launcher nothing more, so there must be a major problem with the Launcher.

Yeah, except that by its very nature, a virtual machine is ALSO lacking a variety of other general dependencies that most machines get through general use, like .net frameworks and such. Anyone here could have warned you that your test would be useless.

I can install the basic needs ( Frame work, flash, etc ) to see if goes well or not, since the game the only thing that he needs its Java and a Graphic card with OpenGL to run, correct me if I'm wrong about this.