new modpack for the launcher

worshipthematt

Ok, so before anyone spasm trolls YES I searched the forums first. I was wondering if the dawn of the modern world pack http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/266155-110smp-dawn-of-the-modern-world-thethirdmikes-mods/ by Thethirdmike, the guy seems really chill and I think this mod deserves more people playing it. none of the items are buggy for the most part (sometimes the cars spaz on wierd terrain) and I would really enjoy being able to play this out of the launcher since we all know how amazing the launcher is already. I think it would make it just that much more fucktastic.

its not ugly! it works quite well with industrialcraft redpower and buildcraft and follows along their progression somewhat it was updated to 1.1 and hes working on 1.2 (check the replies to the thread TheThirdMike personnally said hes working on it hes a college student) technic's rec build is still 1.1 as well

In that case, it's still ugly, and definitely not enough content to warrant a new modpack. notice that every build available makes a full conversion of minecraft, essntially turning it into a whole new game. What you're suggesting would just be minecraft with trucks.