wont launch

rytel33

Question

Launcher Version: mac version:latest

Operating System: mac OS X v10.5.8 processor:2.16GHz intel core 2 duo

Java Version: latest?

Antivirus Program: i downloaded the latest version of technic pack for mac OS X, when i click on it,apple script begins to load for a couple seconds and then a screen pops up saying "check the action's properties and try running the workflow again.

iv tried all the other downloads but nothing seems to work. my java is up to date but i think it may be because my mac is only 10.5.8. sadly i cant update my mac because id rather not pay like 15 bucks for 10.6.0 or higher. please help. if theres any way please tell me asap.

Description of Problem:

i downloaded the latest version of technic pack for mac OS X, when i click on it,apple script begins to load for a couple seconds and then a screen pops up saying "check the action's properties and try running the workflow again.

iv tried all the other downloads but nothing seems to work. my java is up to date but i think it may be because my mac is only 10.5.8. sadly i cant update my mac because id rather not pay like 15 bucks for 10.6.0 or higher. please help. if theres any way please tell me asap.

Error Messages:

"check the actions properties and try running workflow again"

Error Log:

IDK

1 answer to this question