Let's Play Server! (Non-Video, Need server hoster)

Hi! I want to do a let's play (non video) for tekkit, but I can't host the server. Can someone host the server so we can play? If possible, can you get a mod installed for voice chat?

I also need another player (the server hoster can be a player, but i need a three player team) for partner play. It speeds things up. And if the server hoster can get a voice chat mod in, please bring a voice chat device.

I hope this isn't too much to ask. :\

Edit: Reminder, the voice chat thing is optional! It just make comunication easier.

Non-video?

Or what you are actually asking for is a small private server?

Yeah, like that. Just for Co-op, non-crowded/not pre-built play.

Ok, I could host the server then. I'll set-up it up later if you want me to.

Sure. Can you also TRY to get a server with Mumble?

(Note that the big "TRY" means you don't have to.)

Well, not really familiar with mumble. Is that a bad problem or not? If it is we could switch over to a ventrilo server.

It's not a problem. The problem is the positional speech, which I don't care about now. You just need the Mumble program and a Mumble server for chat.

For jackmorris and MrZdog42q, If Soviet_Residew can get the server up and you two have Tekkit, we can start. A mic and the Mumble program is recomended, but optional.

It's not a problem. The problem is the positional speech, which I don't care about now. You just need the Mumble program and a Mumble server for chat.

For jackmorris and MrZdog42q, If Soviet_Residew can get the server up and you two have Tekkit, we can start. A mic and the Mumble program is recomended, but optional.

Mind showing me where to get mumble? I google'd it and couldn't find anything :P.

Mind showing me where to get mumble? I google'd it and couldn't find anything :P.

In the adress bar, type:

www.mumble.com

There should be a server setup box and a box next to it for downloading mumble. You have to use the server setup box and download mumble.

I just found out that Mumble srvers are not free. So just send me the server ip for tekkit and I'll send it to acepted players.

In the adress bar, type:

www.mumble.com

There should be a server setup box and a box next to it for downloading mumble. You have to use the server setup box and download mumble.

I just found out that Mumble srvers are not free. So just send me the server ip for tekkit and I'll send it to acepted players.

I can set up a ventrillo server. (I've set one up before and I already have the files for it)

I have a dedicated server with loads of resources... holding 3 tekkit servers (1- 3.0.4 (30 ppl avg), 2- 3.0.4 vip(5 ppl avg), 3- 3.1Beta xD), a CB++ server, and a terraria server..and we still have prenty of resources :D

+ running a teamspeak server

I didnt read all the posts but if you sill need a server then you can add meh on skype: Syberian.Kitten

www.RageMC.com

I have a dedicated server with loads of resources... holding 3 tekkit servers (1- 3.0.4 (30 ppl avg), 2- 3.0.4 vip(5 ppl avg), 3- 3.1Beta xD), a CB++ server, and a terraria server..and we still have prenty of resources :D

+ running a teamspeak server

I didnt read all the posts but if you sill need a server then you can add meh on skype: Syberian.Kitten

www.RageMC.com

I think we almost got a server for Tekkit and Ventrillo already.

Also, that Terraria server that you posted about, maybe this isn't the best place to talk about it.