TMI Broken, Update Launcher Broken

Jack_Michealis

Question

Launcher Version: 1.0.1.3

Operating System: Windows 7, Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz 2.34, Installed Memory (RAM): 3.25GB, 32-Bit Operating System

Java Version: Java 7 Update 5, JavaFX 2.1.1

Antivirus Program: N/a.

Description of Problem:

- Currently when i use the launcher it will take a long pause before actually pulling up the launcher with a message saying that:

Technic Launcher Updater has stopped working." This of course is stated in the Windows Error Message.

- The second problem i have is that once the launcher is well... Launched, and i'm in my Single Player game; TMI (Too Many Items) Mod that works within the pack, doesn't allow you to drag items from it. TMI only displays what items are there and past that you cannot drag/drop or shift-click anything to get it.

- A third problem decides to wring it's head, it's coming to my attention this is one broken piece of s**t. Engines (Regardless of what type) Will not connect to the pump, or any other type of piston driven device.

- Forth problem, Constant lag spikes. Even though it's not even on a online server, it still has nearly constant skip portions in which everything will stop then go again after a couple seconds.

[ignore this bottom part, unless your about to troll.]

... P.s. i'm new to computers somewhat, or rather i don't ever take the time i figure them out to the degree alot of people do so i'd request you don't act like i'm a dumbass for not knowing these things right off the back. That's why i'm here anyway. Forums have a bad habit of being: "Ohhh your a dumbass for not knowing this, use google HURR HURR were not helping you."

Error Messages:

Stated Above.

Error Log:

N/a.

1 answer to this question