Tekkit 3.0.4/Towny Advanced 0.80.1.0 - need help

Alright, so i've been sitting four 4 - 5 hours and tried different things to get these two to run. I am hosting a server running tekkit 3.0.4 with a few plugins, but most are plugins that towny supports and tekkit have no problem running them.

refering to this page

http://www.mcportcentral.co.za/index.php?topic=1824.0

^ How to make Towny work with IC,BCmRP, etc ^

it should be able to work with tekkit by following the steps, but whenever i do these steps, and are done, the server disconnect you when using a command with a "Initial error" message

Also, by googeling it said i could try to run a regular, non-dev version, but if it is possible with this version it would be nice.

As i'm off to bed i'll eventually have to try the regular, non-dev kit and see if that works, altough i am hoping for Towny Advanced

-Sincerely, Walker c:

I had a problem with blockbreakers not working in my own city, I opped the fake users and even followed those directions, it worked for me but you have to make sure you read everything over and that its all right in the PermissionsEX and case sensitive. I also do not run any dev versions, just regular 3.0.4 of tekkit so try that.

I had a problem with blockbreakers not working in my own city, I opped the fake users and even followed those directions, it worked for me but you have to make sure you read everything over and that its all right in the PermissionsEX and case sensitive. I also do not run any dev versions, just regular 3.0.4 of tekkit so try that.

ment a regular version of Towny, was talking with the mod on my server about these problems, but i also have a question.

I am really horrible at this, and fake users, is that just like [buildCraft], [RedPower] and that?

also, thanks for your quick reply, and good night ^^

-Sincerely, Walker