Unusual bug when loading my modpack

Wildoneshelper

Hi everyone I am currently doing an update test to my modpack. The modpack download is here: (without the newly downloaded mods, and everything is working fine) http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/the-big-modpack-10.625723

However, I'm experiencing a very weird problem. When I added Tropicraft mod, Psychedelicraft Mod and IvToolkit to my modpack and I tried to update HaloCraft to version beta 4 as well, I couldn't even open my own world. I'm trying to explain in this way. It is all normal when I load Minecraft. When I try to load my old saved world. It is loading but bounces back to the main menu without proceeding to load my world. I've tried to load my world again but to no avail could I play in my world. It always bounces back to the main menu. When I exit Minecraft, I couldn't even load Minecraft through the launcher! Strangely, it does not show up the technic launcher again. Normally if a game crashes, the launcher shows up again. This doesn't give any crash reports and my modpack does not contain ForgeModLoader-client-0. However, when I try to reput my mods into the folder. It says the mod is still running even though I didn't open any launcher.

Even if I'm trying to restart my computer to see, the problem still occurs. I'm blaming Tropicraft Mod for the occurrence of the problem.

Mods trying to add into:

IvToolkit 1.1.1

Psychedelicraft 1.5.1.1

Tropicraft 6.0.2 (and the TCschematics) (probable catalyst)

Java using:

Java 7 Update 71 (64-bit)

EDIT:

IvToolkit and Psychedelicraft all work amazingly fine here. The culprit should be Tropicraft in my opinion. I also discovered that the biome IDs of Tropicraft are crashing with Biomes o'Plenty. I hope that it may help.

EDIT: Still having this bug. I'm hopeless at the moment. Tropicraft Mod is causing the problem.

EDIT: Yes, I've tried putting Tropicraft with Thermal Expansion mods and the glitch/bug appears. Reported the bug to the author but would be pleased if someone can solve this problem.

Edited by Wildoneshelper