Pipes corrupting the save (technic)

TheMovingRock

Question

Launcher Version: 1.0.1.3

Operating System: Mac

Java Version: 32bit

Antivirus Program: When I place a pipe, the game crashes and the world can't be played anymore. (when I start the world again, the game crashes again) This problem does not appear in Tekkit, only Technic. So could you please help me somehow? :)

Description of Problem:

When I place a pipe, the game crashes and the world can't be played anymore. (when I start the world again, the game crashes again) This problem does not appear in Tekkit, only Technic. So could you please help me somehow? :)

Error Messages:

Error Log:

Should I copy the launcher.log_0 here?

10 answers to this question

OK i found a fix, but instead of playing on technic, you will have to ;

1) save your world somewhere secure

2)open/download "tekkit"

3) open library-> application support -> techniclauncher-> tekkit -> save -> and paste the world of your choice in there.

I hope this helps, and barnaby i will try to follow your instructions and let you know how it turns out.

OK i found a fix, but instead of playing on technic, you will have to ;

1) save your world somewhere secure

2)open/download "tekkit"

3) open library-> application support -> techniclauncher-> tekkit -> save -> and paste the world of your choice in there.

I hope this helps, and barnaby i will try to follow your instructions and let you know how it turns out.

Don't do this. You will break your Technic world. You're going to have to download and use MCEdit to remove the offending pipe, most likely. That's unless, and possibly in addition to, barnaby's fix.

This happenend me as well, but i was trying to get some diamonds out of a energy condenscer. I kept trying to log back into my world the world would load up i could see my hotbar, the minimap and the text that tells you about he creation quest, and villages and etc. i tried what barnaby suggested, but when i logged back in all my mods where gone. so i went back and renamed the folder to mods, but when i logged back in none of my technic stuff was there :/ how can i fix this?