Tekkit has no mods?

Selin

Question

Title: Tekkit has no mods?

Version: 3.0.3/3.0.4

Java Version: Java Version 7 Update 5

Description of Problem:

My Tekkit seems to have no mods other than the Too Many Items mod.

Error Messages:

Error Log:

24 answers to this question

So you selected the Tekkit Client in the Technic Launcher, let it download all the mods, and opened up a single player world. You then looked through the NEI list of items and saw only vanilla items (about 2 pages long) and absolutely no items from the many mods (about 12 pages long) after scrolling through the multiple pages of NEI. You also went into the NEI Item Subsets menu (located at the top center of the screen) and ensured that all categories of items are allowed to display (right click to disable a category, left click to enable it).

I suggest your next step would be to open up %appdata%\Roaming and delete the .technicpack folder then redownload and install the launcher from this site. When you click one of the packs included in the launcher for the first time, it will create a folder of the same name inside the .technicpack folder. Once the mods finish downloading, login and open up a single player world. Then look for an item related to a mod.

I deleted the .technicpack folder, and redownloaded, reinstalled everything. Now both my SSP and SMP server works (just spawned right next to a oil fountain lol). Thanks alot warpspeed10! OP I hope your problem gets fixed soon.

I'm having the same problem except that I can see all of the mod items in the NEI. Before I had a quarry and Energy condenser and now they are all gone! I have tried re installing it and still nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This is just a single player game. Well earlier I had a problem where when I pressed "e" to open my inventory or i tried to open a chest the game would say "Saving Chunks" and then a white screen. So I found a fix for that but now all of the tekkit mods except for the minimap and NEI are gone or maybe invisible. But here is the catch.... All my stuff that involved the tekkit mods were gone, or so I thought, so I decided to go to one of my far out oil rigs and there were all 3 redstone engines and the pipe that led to my house! But the pipe just cuts off at a certain point. So to me it seems like there was a glitch that just happen to remove all mods within a certain radius. Or at least that's what it seems like anyway. I don't know what to do. I'm stumped.