White Screens after Mojang screen

Charlie Langstone

Question

Launcher Version: Launcher EXE (1.0.1.3)

Operating System: Windows Vista

Java Version: Java 32 bit for windows

Antivirus Program: Okay, so I log on idealy and its all going great and it logs on fine and then after the mojang screen it freezes and then turns white and stops. I have tried every step, eg. relaunching it redownloading it going and deleting meta-inf... it works with all other mods just not technic! Please help!

Description of Problem:

Okay, so I log on idealy and its all going great and it logs on fine and then after the mojang screen it freezes and then turns white and stops. I have tried every step, eg. relaunching it redownloading it going and deleting meta-inf... it works with all other mods just not technic! Please help!

Error Messages:

Error Log:

20 answers to this question

If you have Java for windows, you probably have windows. Just tell me: When you look in the bottom-left of your screen, is there a little button with a wndowpane-looking symbol with red, green, blue, and yellow on it?

Which antivirus programs are you running? If you have Norton or AVG antiviruses, they can block Technic/Tekkit because they think it's a malicious program. If you have either of those, uninstall them and get a new one. I recommend Avast or Microsoft Security Essentials.

Well, check your antivirus anyways? If it's not that, and you've tried it, then we'll know and we can move past it.

Edit: I think I found your solution. It was under the "Common Problems and Solutions" Sticky. Always check there first.

The launcher freezes on a white screen when I log in.Sometimes the lwjgl (Light Weight Java Games Library) binaries just don't work for everyone.

Disable lwjgl by opening the launcher and clicking "Options" above the log in field. Then uncheck

"Use latest LWJGL binaries".

Try this:

The latest LWJGL binaries option wasn't/isn't on and I am still getting a white screen. Try going to .techniclauncher\"modpack name"\bin

and open the jinput.jar. (on a mac you may have to rename the .jar to .zip and extract it, then rezip

and rename to a .jar after you're done.) Delete Meta-INF. If that doesn't work nuke the .techniclauncher

folder and re-download it.

Hold on, sorry seeing as I didn't get a reply I just ran tekkit single player. And the new problem is it keeps freezing up after about 10 seconds of playing. Its not lag however, as I wait just to be sure and then CTR+L Delete it and force close down with task manager. Please help. This is really annoying!

Guys! This guy would like his error sorted, right away! So, he PMs me for help...

1. Torezu

(in case you missed the one about PMing mods or admins) and
    (in case you missed the
    Submit a Bug Report
    button at the top). I spend enough time helping people who are willing to take the time to post a bug report after reading a little bit. Don't be lazy.

2. Charlie Langstone

I already have. And it didn't get solved.

Me and another admin had a long conversation about it and he finally just stopped talking. This needs sorting.

3. Torezu

No, you need to stop PMing admins and mods.

4. Charlie Langstone

No. I think you didn't read the above message properly as your comment makes no sense to what I previously said. I need help and I'm not getting it. This is wrong.

He needs help, and he's not getting it! This is wrong! He was able to sucker someone (assuming he's not lying) into helping him in PMs, so he feels entitled.

Good luck, Mr. Langstone! Enjoy your new avatar!