[Help?] Nuclear Burn Out!

BurgessGaming

Hey guys, I'm new-ish to technic, I've just built my nuclear reactor and set a stabel pattern etc... But when I connect the cables they all burn out!

I have the reactor hooked up to a MFSU via fibre cable, then from that into a HV Transformer. What am I doing wrong? I used solar pannels before this so I've just basically copid that set-up which is clearly wrong with the reactor.

Please help, Looked everywhere for an answer.

BG

Reactors with output above 512 EU/t (anything ice-cooled may fit in this category) need HV cable, preferably insulated. So, do this:

Reactor > HV cable (4x ins.) > HV Trans (3-dot side toward reactor, no redstone) > glass fiber cable > MFSU > glass fiber cable > MV trans > gold cable minimum > LV trans > copper cable minimum > machines. You can remove the LV trans if you're using all advanced machines or machines with transformer upgrades. Be careful, or your machines may blow up. Post pictures if you have further problems.

You will have to connect a HV transformer dirrectly to the reactor, or place a HV transformer connected to the reactor with HV cabeling (they can take EV) with the 3 dots (the input side?) faceing twards the reactor or the HV cabeling.

EDIT:

damn, I just got ninja'ed out of firstpost.