help with EMC generation setup lag

worshipthematt

Ok so on my test world after about an hour of failures I came up with a system for EMC generation which is fairly cheap for what it produces, basically what happens is I have 2 cows penned in to where they cant move and I have 1 deployer with a bucket pointing at the cow to harvest milk. on the starting end of the pneumatic tubes that lead to this I have an energy condenser set to mak buckets connected to a filter pulling 2 out every redstone pulse. from the deployers the buckets fill with milk witch is then taken out by 2 filters I have underneath the deployers. From here they travel through pneumatic tubes to a split. here they can go 1. into the first condenser to make another bucket and have a little EMC left over or 2. go up a LONGER pipeline to another energy condenser set on diamonds. to get to the condenser set on diamonds however the milk needs to have no other place to go mening the first condenser must be filled with buckets. I produce about 60-70 diamonds an hour with this setup (not very good I know but I can expand in the future) my question is, with all these entities floating around in tubes. would it be allowed on a server due to possible lag issues?