Minecraft not starting and going pack to technic laucnher after hitting play

SoraSky119

Question

I am trying to make a modpack for my cousins and I to play with but whenever I install the modpack through the technic launcher everything works fine but minecraft never opens up.  the technic launcher will just flash then come back and minecraft never starts.  The wierdest part is that when I look in the .technic folder, the SIA Modpack (my modpack) has all the mods in there and everything...  PLEASE HELP!  Thanks! also here is the download link https://copy.com/6CpKdKOBXUNlVqjs/modpack.zip?download=1

Edited by SoraSky119
bad title (spelling error)

3 answers to this question

Oh wow that's so weird it was working on my normal minecraft with 1.8 forge LOL!  I can not believe i missed that!!! Thanks and sorry it's in wrong section, it's because I thought it might have been a launcher issue because it was working with my minecraft launcher but not on technic launcher.  Still, Thanks again :)

1. This post should be in Platform Pagoda (it's a modpack problem, not a launcher problem)

2. You have 1.8 Forge in a modpack with 1.7.10 mods. Download the proper Forge version for minecraft 1.7.10 and replace modpack.jar.

​Oh wow that's so weird it was working on my normal minecraft with 1.8 forge LOL!  I can not believe i missed that!!! Thanks and sorry it's in wrong section, it's because I thought it might have been a launcher issue because it was working with my minecraft launcher but not on technic launcher.  Still, Thanks again :)