Cant Start Technic Launcher MAC (See Below For More Details)

Mr_Caz

Question

Launcher Version: 3.0.3

Operating System: Mac OSX

Java Version: I dont Know

Antivirus Program: Dont Know

Description of Problem:

When I try to open Technic Lancher 3.0.3 it says:

The action “Run AppleScript” encountered an error.

Check the actionʼs properties and try running the workflow again.

Error Messages:

The action “Run AppleScript” encountered an error.

Check the actionʼs properties and try running the workflow again.

Error Log:

5 answers to this question

This is usually caused by having a version of OSX that's a bit too old to support Java 6 or 7, which you need to run the launcher. You'll have to rely on someone much more familiar with Macs than I am taking pity on you at this point. You could also use the search bar.

the same thing happened to me because it depends on what type of mac you have the .zip file only works on a snow leopard and another one.Try the .jar file if you dont have the snow leopard type of mac.Maybe you dont have the latest java go to the top of your computer pick the apple icon and go to software update and pick the java one

Ok Thank You

the same thing happened to me because it depends on what type of mac you have the .zip file only works on a snow leopard and another one.Try the .jar file if you dont have the snow leopard type of mac.Maybe you dont have the latest java go to the top of your computer pick the apple icon and go to software update and pick the java one

I got the same error, but I have snow leopard and software update said that everything was up to date.