Miner/Mining Well Help

I have quarries disabled on my server, but only the option to craft them. I am using worldgaurd (I think it may be causing an issue) for region protection. When I set up a miner, or mining well, and set up the power to them they are not mining. I have tried it with in regions I am added to as well as unprotected regions and it is simply not mining.

Do any of you know of any reasons this may be happening?

me to... I don't know what do more... mining don't work.... everybody says works, but don't work.

I try everything, remove all plugins, op [ComputerCraft], put permissions and nothing, nothings change, turtle cant't excavate in multiplayer.

Please, if someone know how resolve this tell me.

I try this, but not work, I don't have any plugins in server, only mods, and I'm to far of spawn...

I'm using Tekkit server 3.04 and Tekkit Launcher ...

Update:

Mining well will place down the tube it mines with if I break a block under it. However, it will not break the block after that. It will not mine, period. I have it set up with a steam engine a pipe leading to the chest. I am using a cobblestone transport pipe and I have tried it with a stone transport pipe. The steam engine also has a redstone torch next to it to power it.

My question is what can block the mining wells/miners from blocking them from mining?

The plugins I am using to protect the regions are:

WorldGaurd

I am also running log block to log all actions on the server.

Here is a picture of my mining well set up. This is not in a protected region, although I have tried to exact same set-up in a protected region. It does not work in either places.

2012-07-21_215448.png

If you notice, the mining pipe is going down but it does not break blocks.

The transformers in the back are for the miner I have set up, it is not working either.

Edit:

I forgot to mention, I broke blocks under the mining well to make sure it was laying down the pipe. That is why there is piping showing.