what have you done in tekkit today?

I started a new map today and have been actually building a nice looking castle base from the start. I haven't even gone below layer 50 yet. It somehow seems the more time I put into my initial bases looks the longer I stay with a particular map.

I started a new map today and have been actually building a nice looking castle base from the start. I haven't even gone below layer 50 yet. It somehow seems the more time I put into my initial bases looks the longer I stay with a particular map.

Yeah but by the time you get done with your base and start gathering resources, the new version will be out and you'll want to regenerate everything :p

Yeah but by the time you get done with your base and start gathering resources, the new version will be out and you'll want to regenerate everything :P

not necessarily. All depends on if the need for new chunk generation is needed strongly. I'm not expanding very much right now.

wow, 124 views and only 2 responses today :)

so i'm trying to figure out how many generators my main base actually needs. i'm going with geothermal primarily for the machines and maybe use the output in the base to operate a refinery and then have combustion engines using the fuel to send BC power to quarries eventually. Its so hard to gauge consumption needs beforehand :)