Deployer not working?

kcross

Question

Title: Deployer not working?

Version: 3.0.3/3.0.4

Java Version: 7

Description of Problem:

My tekkit server's deployers aren't working at all... I found out when I tried to use a deployer to pull water out of a tank and into a bucket, and then I tried to place a cobblestone block with it, and nothing happens. The texture on the front moves, as though it were working, however it does not fill the bucket, empty a bucket, or place a block.

Error Messages:

none

Error Log:

none

10 answers to this question

The problem here is that redpower or other mod that do block changes uses a fake player to break and place blocks and the fake player name would be [RedPower] or [buildCraft]. Therefore these fakeplayers must have the permissions to modify the world or they would not be able to function correctly

hhmmmm no clue well i added redpower to the op txt and manadged to get it to deploy a bucket of water gonna check on bonemeal and other things in a lil bit am busy setting up the spawn are for my server so when i upgrade and add more people it will be smoother.

its a whitelist server i like to pick who i let on . i pay for it to be hosted so id like to have time to have fun and play for what i pay for so i let a few people on at a time we will be upgradeing to a 22 slot server in the next week i hope when my server provider releases the next set of servers. if you wanna se what im talking about go here http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/the-motherland-smp-10-slot-server.19573/