Tunnel Bore; can't assces gui/inventory [SOLVED] LOOK HERE IF YOU PLAN TO USE A

teamplur

Question

*****UPDATE IMPORTANT FIX FOR TEKKIT******

Ok guys. If you want to use your tunnel bore at all in Tekkit, here is the fix for the GUI problem. In the config file for railcraft, the net entity ID for the bore is 124, but the gui for net uses ID 120. To fix it do this: Look for the following line and change as indicated on both the server and client

# change 'net.gui.cart.bore' only if you think you have a conflict in SMP when opening GUIs

net.gui.cart.bore=120

change to:

net.gui.cart.bore=124

Just tested it and this fixes it. This seems like an important fix for anyone who uses railcraft. Let me know if it works for you guys!

****End UPDATE*****

Hey all. Been working on a new Tekkit world with my Kid. I built a tunnel bore in order to set up rails on the surface. I am having a problem where I can't click on the machine in any way to access it's controls or inventory. I saw a brief mention of this problem on the official page of the minecraft forums. The mod author says something along the lines of it possibly being a GUI problem. Has anyone else had this same issue, or anyone NOT have this issue and been able to use the tunnel bore? Also any one know of a possible workaround?

I'm on windows 7 64-bit. 12gigs of ram. All other mods have worked mostly fine so far... I had installed Flan's vehicle mods but deleted that set up and started with a fresh server. I still have the same issue. Right clicking on the bore from any side has no effect. going by what I saw in a preview video, right clicking the bore from the front is how you access it. any help would be awsome :)

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet