My thing wont update

Smiley9789

Question

Launcher Version: the one before the latest

Operating System: samsung laptop

Java Version: 62 latest

Antivirus Program: AVG

Description of Problem:

I got the launcher and it woukdnt update I delated it got it again and it did nothing

Error Messages:

Nothing does not come up with one

Error Log:

Nothing does not come up with one

10 answers to this question

I have the same problem and i have already tried what it says to do in the common problems and solutions page. I disabled AVG and the Firewall, re-downloaded technic and it wont update and now i cant play at all.

Operating system: windows 7 (samsung laptop like smiley)

Java: the one that the launcher download told me to get

Anti Virus: AVG

Error Message: None. (but it does say download failed in the progress bar.)

I have the same problem and i have already tried what it says to do in the common problems and solutions page. I disabled AVG and the Firewall, re-downloaded technic and it wont update and now i cant play at all.

Operating system: windows 7 (samsung laptop like smiley)

Java: the one that the launcher download told me to get

Anti Virus: AVG

Error Message: None. (but it does say download failed in the progress bar.)

Oh that's a common issue. I had this problem too, but it ended up working after a dozen of tries.

Oh that's a common issue. I had this problem too, but it ended up working after a dozen of tries.

maybe if someone were to upload the updated version of technic, then i can download that and put it into my .techniclauncher folder. this way it wont have to update.

maybe if someone were to upload the updated version of technic, then i can download that and put it into my .techniclauncher folder. this way it wont have to update.

Uh, that's not how it works. The launcher downloads all the mods, but it also automatically install them.

Uh, that's not how it works. The launcher downloads all the mods, but it also automatically install them.

If its any help the graphic on the side freezes after the dragon and on the bomb thing.

also iv noticed that it usualy frezzes on minecraft jar, ic2 and it wont go past MAtmos... iv tried literly thousands of times.