[3.1.2] Mcraftworlds Tekkit Server [PVE/Skills/GP/Economy/EE Enabled/Most unbanned items!]

BaileyJay

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just joined the server literally 5-10 minutes ago, and it looks absolutely amazing.. I hope to make this my home if nothing bad happens as I continue to play on the server, and I will be applying for Staff soon, assuming you are hiring, as I have run my own Tekkit and regular Minecraft servers in the past.
Thanks man

Hello my name is Kazzy. I didn't want to start any trouble with you Shybella. I didn't want anything to happen to the server. I don't care about griefer's information or how you get it being posted, because I have not nor will ever be in that situation. I am not sure why you banned me, but I would appreciate it if you would unban me so I could play with my friends again. Perhaps I brought it up when you were stressed out with whatever the server was doing earlier.

I can't register to the servers otherwise I would have posted my previous post on the forums.

Hello my name is Kazzy. I didn't want to start any trouble with you Shybella. I didn't want anything to happen to the server. I don't care about griefer's information or how you get it being posted, because I have not nor will ever be in that situation. I am not sure why you banned me, but I would appreciate it if you would unban me so I could play with my friends again. Perhaps I brought it up when you were stressed out with whatever the server was doing earlier.

I can't register to the servers otherwise I would have posted my previous post on the forums.

Unbanned.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons