Blocking, not disabling EE2

Is there a way to stop people from interacting with any EE2 items, and still have EE2 items and blocks on the world? I know how to disable it, but I don't want the mechanisms that use EE2 ruined, and I can't let every person on the server run around with nearly infinite diamonds and destruction catalysts...

Any help is appreciated.

EE comes with a config file that lets you disable the crafting of certain EE items. It's in the root directory of your Tekkit server.

Yes, but they will still be able to sneak in and use the items I've placed there, right? To further specify, I just want this so I can have the EE-free community without destroying my palace of EE OP-ness. Trading is vital.

Yes, but they will still be able to sneak in and use the items I've placed there, right? To further specify, I just want this so I can have the EE-free community without destroying my palace of EE OP-ness. Trading is vital.

Only if you allow them to. Password-protected doors and unbreakable areas (use a plugin) can make this nearly impossible.

Only if you allow them to. Password-protected doors and unbreakable areas (use a plugin) can make this nearly impossible.

I hope chest-lock plugins work on condensers...

Anyways, yes, this should solve my problem with only minor adjusments to some shrines, thanks!

I hope chest-lock plugins work on condensers...

Anyways, yes, this should solve my problem with only minor adjusments to some shrines, thanks!

If you have LWC I can give you my config file later tonight that allows you to lock all of the modded items.

We use Residence plugin to let players protect their claimed area. It lets you set flags for containers or the use command. So that only the owner and maybe his trustees can use the items or open containers. Default container flag is only for vanilla chests, but there is an option to add custom id's for containers too. It is experimental according to the comment in the config though.

There is also the door flag, to disable door use for other players on your residence. This basically lets the player decide if others are allowed to use machines. Just put them behind a closed door.

• 2 weeks later...