pex and redpower doesn't work

hi,

i have a public tekkit server but i have a problem with redpower.

i have PEX and the deployers, block breakers etc don't have the permissions to break/place a block.

i've tried /op [redpower]

so, i don't know what i need to do right now.

i hope i can find help here.

already thanks

Check they really have OP permissions, manually add them if you need to in the OP.TXT of your server and permissions plugin or add special machines group if you need to with the break permissions for any plugins you have, especially for TOWNY.

If you do use Towny you need to add them as residents with all the required permissions and rights. If you wish to share any configs from the server do so via PM I will not disclose them to anyone other than myself if you decide to go that far.

here is a full list of plugins:

admincmd, authme, chatmanager, chestshop, essentials, essentialschat, essentialsportect,

essentialsspawn, factions, iconomy, isafe, jail, logblock, logblockquestioner, lwc, mcjobs (will be a other jobs plugin),

mcmmo, mobdisguise (will be disguisecraft), modifyworld, multiverse-core-2.4, multiverse-inventories-2.4

Multiverse-NetherPortals-2.4, Multiverse-Portals-2.4, Multiverse-SignPortals-2.4, PermissionsEx,

sidekick, vault, worldedit

if you want configs or maybe logs you can say that to me.

i just want it fixed :)

I have to question your motive for using two jail systems, Essentials already has built in jails, Logblock will not work with tekkit very well you need to use Coreprotect and authme suggests your running a cracked server which I don't support.

You should also have used the search feature here to find http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/help-on-installing-factions-on-tekkit-3.10354/ I don't actually use Factions with Tekkit so I cannot really comment on the method for getting the mods to work I could assume u just needed to give them Factions permissions or adding them as members of the factions.

the jail plugin is no problem, logblock works fine with tekkit and i use the dev version of factions.

i dont know how i add the mods in the default faction.

(im using tekkit 3.0.4)(do you know if there is a plugin to protect spawn, etc)

1. Don't double post, use the modify/edit button.

2. Just drop essentials spawn in your plugins folder, and edit the config to your liking.

3. Support the developers, purchase your game

the jail plugin is no problem, logblock works fine with tekkit and i use the dev version of factions.

i dont know how i add the mods in the default faction.

(im using tekkit 3.0.4)(do you know if there is a plugin to protect spawn, etc)

Here I found your solution.

• New setting "playersWhoBypassAllProtection" (default empty), which is a list of player names that should always bypass normal faction protections such as block destruction and placement. This is primarily for use with other plugins/mods which use a fake player to take action, which shouldn't necessarily be subject to protections provided by Factions. Note that case is important; you must preserve the exact capitalization of the name.

As with every other setting, you are advised to use /f configto modify it. Example:

/f config playersWhoBypassAllProtection fakePluginPlayerName - add/remove the specified player name

And you need this version of Factions which is where I got that information from.

Factions already does protect spawn with a zone called "SafeZone" you apply this zone to your towns spawn and it is protected. You can also get rid of "Essentials Spawn" plugin because Factions will also handle the Server Spawn point as well the rest of the Faction Spawn Points while your at it pick either "Essentials Chat" or "Chatmanager" don't run both they do the same thing that is providing your server with suffix and preffixs and linking those things into your server for plugins the only exception to this rule is with Towny where it has its own "TownyChat" plugin that provides the chat channels and things in which case you do need any other chat manager like I mentioned above where as Factions has its channels and chat built in but it rely s on an existing chat manager.

The Fake User names you need to add for the mods to work are

• [buildCraft]
  • [ComputerCraft]
  • [industrialCraft]
  • [RedPower]
  • [RailCraft]

You may need to add the new Balkon Weapon as well once you update to Tekkit 3.1.1