All modpacks take really long to load up

John5505

When I try to load up any modpack it takes insane amounts of time for them to load up. One modpack with 50 mods took 30 minutes. Another modpack with 152 mods took an hour and thirty minutes. I don't think the problem is ram or processor power because I always gave the modpacks at least 4 GB ram and I have an i7 processor. Could anyone help me with this? Also I didn't know where to post this because it encompases both technic official and non-official modpacks. If I should post it elsewhere let me know.

Edited by John5505

What modpack was that on those screenshots above? Can you go to that modpack's page in the launcher, hit the "modpack options" setting, push the "Open" button, locate the config directory and go inside, find the "splash.properties" file, open that file with notepad (or similar) and change "enabled=true" to "enabled=false", then save the file,exit and re-check the game? Does that make any difference apart from the loading bars not being visible?

Very strange I'm thinking now like:

1. disable liteloader loading bars in ./technic/modpackname/liteconfig/liteloader.properties (change "loadingbar=true" to "loadingbar=false")

2. open up your intel gpu configuration and change your v-sync settings to be controlled by the application (not forced on or forced off), no hint there since I don't own any intel gpus.

Report any findings