Cannot open IC2 and EE2 stuff when I right-click it.

Jekinaz

Question

Title: Cannot open IC2 and EE2 stuff when I right-click it.

Version: 3.1.1

Java Version: Java 7

Description of Problem:

Whenever I rightclick something,like a macerator or an energy condenser,nothing happens! It's like I didn't do anything.

Please help me.

I CAN open things in single player,but not in MP.

Error Messages:

Nothing happens.

Error Log:

No error logs!

5 answers to this question

Might be lag. Where is the server and how good is your connection to it? I have that sometimes even on my own server hosted from my pc but I can open chests and other things.

Lag is out of question,I've got a good quad core processor and a 250MB/s connection speed internet.

I cannot open anything even if it's lag-free.

I can open vanilla stuff like chests and workbenches.

I'm getting desperate!

Please,anyone,help me!

Edit:The server is hosted by me,so that makes it even more lag-free.

Actually that's not the case, there are many types or lag; frame rate lag for one maybe the issue here. Tekkit is memory consuming, + if you are hosting on the same computer local host or not it will lag like hell. As you are running two very resource consuming applications. So if i had computer lag as it is called then i have issues with chest macerators and whatnot. As for vanilla mine craft it aint got nothing on tekkit memory usage.

Actually that's not the case, there are many types or lag; frame rate lag for one maybe the issue here. Tekkit is memory consuming, + if you are hosting on the same computer local host or not it will lag like hell. As you are running two very resource consuming applications. So if i had computer lag as it is called then i have issues with chest macerators and whatnot. As for vanilla mine craft it aint got nothing on tekkit memory usage.

Is there any way to fix it? I'm pissed off because I cannot play.

I've been hosting a tekkit server for months,and I've never experienced alot of lag.

I could open IC2 and EE2 stuff,but now I can't!

I'm desperate! :(

So what you can do is maybe changed you graphics driver, or reinstall it also get rid of your folder in %appdata% and try that also clearing your cache maybe a good idea. Look into getting a openGl driver as that may help as mine-craft support it.