Im new with tekkit anyone wanna help??

calvinator78

whats up man, you more than welcome to come join our server... Its me and my buddy... We too are learning the ropes of Tekkit but are about 12 hours into and have a decent size factory going... let me know if you would like to join our server...

Yes i would love to! Whats the ip??

We will gladly accommodate you guys but you must have skype in order to play with us...Also this server is NOT 24/7... It is usually down when I am at work (m-f 8-5).... Weekends, usually on all the time... If you would like to join our server please send me a personal message with your age, how long you been playing minecraft, where you live, the time you play and a cell phone number. Reason for cell phone is so that I can text ya when we are playing and setup times to play.. I don't know how many people my server can hold but I plan on upgrading it in the near future...

So you know, everyone, this section is typically reserved for actual LP promos, etc. If you just want to play Tekkit and have someone show you around, go look for a server that mentions newbies are welcome, or stick a post in General Tekkit SMP asking for a tutorial or whatever.

If you're doing an actual LP that we will be able to look at on Youtube or whatever, carry on.