Unable to log into the client.

Matty Yo

Question

Launcher Version: 1.0.1.3

Operating System: Windows 7, 32 bit

Java Version: Java 6 Update 33 (build 1.6.0_33-b03)

Antivirus Program:

Description of Problem:

I have recently migrated my account with Mojang and Minecraft into an email username and password (@ https://account.mojang.com/migrate. The launcher doesn't accept email usernames popping a message "Incorrect usernameField/passwordField combination.

When I try to login with my username it says "Account migrated, use e-mail as username" even on the official minecraft launcher.

Not really a bug but an annoyance that users who migrated cannot use the Technic Launcher

Please let migrated users login by letting users use their email address.

Error Messages:

No error messages

Error Log:

No error log

20 answers to this question

@Torezu I did what you said and I succeeded to login but later on I was having trouble about having to have some following mods before I access the server which I tried to did a reinstall, I am having the same problem. I did the same methods again but unable to access ;/

@Torezu I did what you said and I succeeded to login but later on I was having trouble about having to have some following mods before I access the server which I tried to did a reinstall, I am having the same problem. I did the same methods again but unable to access ;/

Does your client version match the server version? Can you be more specific with the error message?

@Torezu lol just looking at how many people you replied too.

I am still unable to connect with the same reason "Incorrect usernameField/passwordField combination :/

"I was having trouble about having to have some following mods" This is just a different story the main problem was about the unable to login through my Minecraft email and username. I was using a 3.1.2|1.2.5. latest build, but it said displayed mods that I needed to have but when I went to [MOD] menu it had the mods that it displayed what it had said.

Sorry, I've never had this problem, so I'm not sure how to help. If neither your Mojang nor your Minecraft login work, the regular Minecraft.exe shouldn't be working either. Try clearing your cache (use the button on the launcher). Also, you got a warning for your "go look at this" PM. You're not supposed to be doing that.

:/ facepalm.

@IceCream I cannot login with my email because it keeps saying "Incorrect usernameField/passwordField combination"

@Torezu Tried clearing my cache. I can access my account through the official minecraft launcher. Can you please look into it then.

@Torezu Tried clearing my cache. I can access my account through the official minecraft launcher. Can you please look into it then.

How? If the regular Minecraft launcher works, the Technic Launcher works. They use the exact same process. Deleting your launcher and the entire .techniclauncher folder, after backing up whatever you want to save, and starting over, is the only thing I can think to do.

Does anybody know of a way to migrate your account from mojang back to minecraft.net.

I don't think that is possible. On a side note, this issue doesn't effect all migrated accounts, mine works perfectly. Are you using a "premium" (I hate that term) account?

I deleted my .techniclauncher and my .minecraft and it fixed it.

Nice but just so you know, deleting the .minecraft folder will have no effect on that, the solution was (as Torezu said) to delete the .techniclaincher folder.

EDIT: And I only asked about the premium account to cover all bases, I wasn't implying anything.

same problem i cant log into minecraft client or the tekkit client... my username migrated (i honestly don't know what that means anyways) and it says to try the email instead on the clients they both say "wrong password or username..."

If you migrated your account you need to use the e-mail that you migrated the account to... If that is not working it is not the Launchers issue, but either yours or Mojangs...