Technic doesn't start

martalli

Question

I've uninstalled/reinstalled at least 7 times now. I open it, it loads, then shows me the logo. The logo is pretty and all, but I would like to play some Tekkit! Side problem: I can't connect to my brother's laptop for LAN Tekkit... His laptop goes "Connection Lost: Connect", and mine gives that accursed javaexeptionblablabla. It's quite annoying.

3 answers to this question

Look at the other topics to learn how we do things around here.

Go to .technic/logs open the latest file, select all the contents, copy it, open paste.ubuntu.com and paste it there, fill in the author (your nick) and hit the Paste button. The page will reload, grab the address (url) of that new page and post it here. Do not post the entire wall of text in a post, we need a link.

And one more imortant thing when posting a report here: that exception that you called "blablabla" is the most valuable part of the information you should post. You skiped that.

Go to .technic/logs open the latest file, select all the contents, copy it, open paste.ubuntu.com and paste it there, fill in the author (your nick) and hit the Paste button. The page will reload, grab the address (url) of that new page and post it here. Do not post the entire wall of text in a post, we need a link.

And one more imortant thing when posting a report here: that exception that you called "blablabla" is the most valuable part of the information you should post. You skiped that.

It's fine, I fixed it. I'm just an idiot.

Sorry!

(My java died, that's all XD)

BTW...

file:///C:/Users/Charley/AppData/Roaming/.technic/logs/techniclauncher_2015-09-23.log

Reinstalled java, and it happened again. This is what you asked for.