Why is this not working?

XCreeperGangstaX

Can you fix this crash?  

1. 1. I have problems wit my modpack!

• Why is this crash happening?
    • What do I need to do to fix it?

The download still didn't contain a proper forge renamed to "modpack.jar" not sure if you just haven't pushed an update or not. You also need to:

Download "forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1448-1.7.10-universal.jar" and rename it to "modpack.jar" then replace the one in the bin folder with this new one

Rename "[1-7-10]_Lucky_Block_v5-1-0.jar.zip" to "[1-7-10]_Lucky_Block_v5-1-0.jar"

Extract the furniture mod from the .zip archive, you currently have a .zip installer in the mods folder

Add CodeChickenCore and Cofh Core, they are required

Remove TooMuchTnT, it is buggy and crashes, if you really want it then do some research but I won't waste my time trying to get a broken mod working

Rename "Ore-Spawn-Mod-1.7.10.zip" to "Ore-Spawn-Mod-1.7.10.jar" (this isn't necessary but it looks a lot nicer than having .zip archives in a mod folder)

If you can't view the .zip or .jar extensions google "how to view file extensions for (whatever OS you use)". Following these steps the pack loads and lets me create new worlds.

Edited by TerdyTheTerd

I want to see what the log file has to say, it might have info as to what is causing your instance not to work versus why my instance works, such as incorrect java versions, not enough memory, extra mod files ect, this "C:\Users......log" is simply the file path where the log files are located.

pastebin.com is a website where you paste text and then link to that page for others to view it, open up the log file, copy all the text, paste it in pastebin.com, hit submit and copy the url at the top and link it here. Honestly its taken you so long to simply link a log file it probably won't do any good as you have probably changed the pack by now, assuming you have changed the pack url to reflect any changes you have made I will retry it and see what happens.

I installed the pack again and you either haven't updated the version number on the technic page or you haven't uploaded a new .zip file with all the changes made to it. The version I donwloaded still had the forge installer instead of the forge universal for the "modpack.jar" and a few mods were still misnamed/inside installer archives.

- Remake the "modpack.jar" file in the bin folder with forge universal, not forge installer

- Extract the furniture mod from the installer archive

- Rename "[1-7-10]_Lucky_Block_v5-1-0.jar.zip" to "[1-7-10]_Lucky_Block_v5-1-0.jar"

- Add CodeChickenCore, it is a dependency for ChickenChunks and NEI

- Add Cofh Core it is required for Thermal Foundation/Expansion

-Remove TooMuchTnT

After you make these changes you need to make sure you create a new .zip with the mods, config and bin folders, upload that file to whatever service you are using and change the version number on the technic page for the pack.