Join us, looking for 2 people to play some Tekkit!

What is up everyone who clicks on my post. Today I am inviting a few peeps (2 to be exact) to start a new tekkit world with my friend and I. Currently we are running the 3.0.3 tekkit version since it is really stable for our server. The server isn't 24/7, but usually is up at night EST. This server isn't the best so please forgive me, it has 2GB of ram but we have never had a problem with major lag issues (no nukes unless we all plan it).

Finally to the building part, we plan on building all items in tekkit along with some fancy factories and nice homes. My buddy and I have already traveled some distance to the location we would like to build and its a nice area. So if you want to play with us please fill out this and I will review them later today.

My Name: Andrew

IGN: hollywoodkilla

Skill Level: Minecraft- great Tekkit- novice

REQUIREMENTS:

MUST HAVE BE PART OF THE TEKKIT FORUMS FOR 2 WEEKS OR MORE, OR YOU HAVE BEEN PART OF MINECRAFTFORUMS FOR THE SAME TIME.

Team work - Willing to help and share

Skype - This is a must!

Skill - You can be a beginner(preferred since we are beginners) or advance player.

First Name:

IGN Minecraft:

How long have you played Minecraft?

Skill level:

First Name: Eric

IGN Minecraft: warpspeed10

How long have you played Minecraft? About a year

Skill level: Highly skilled at almost all mods included in the Tekkit Pack. I am not quite an expert at FORTH and Lua yet, so if you need help learning to use the in game computers, we'll have to learn together. I leave for college in a week, but I can still pop on the server from time to time to help you guys with some more advanced builds.