Need help with crashing modpack

Bobbyguy

So I am new to making modpacks. I've made two that work and I need some help with a 3rd one I am working on. When I try to run it the launcher just closes and then reopens. I'm sure there must be a better way to solve this problem then removing each mod to find which one causes the crash. Is there a way to find the mod that causes the crash in the logs? Or is there another way? Any help would be appreciated.

I'll include logs if needed.

Edited by Bobbyguy

To help you we need at least to see what your logs are saying (copy them on pastebin or upload them somewhere) and and maybe a link to your mod pack page

My modpack I am trying to get working is Mod-ern Warfare. I'll attach the logs.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d49x9irp8cqnwyh/fml-client-latest.log?dl=1

Edited by Bobbyguy

You need to remove Universal Electricity, it is a dead mod and is no longer supported, it was merged into resonant engine (which split and is dead as well) in favor for the RF API. You also need to add Voltz Engine (the successor to Resonant Engine). With this your pack should be smooth sailing, just be careful with ICBM as its in beta and world corruption is a very high possibility.

TL:DR remove Universal Electricity and add Voltz Engine

You need to remove Universal Electricity, it is a dead mod and is no longer supported, it was merged into resonant engine (which split and is dead as well) in favor for the RF API. You also need to add Voltz Engine (the successor to Resonant Engine). With this your pack should be smooth sailing, just be careful with ICBM as its in beta and world corruption is a very high possibility.

TL:DR remove Universal Electricity and add Voltz Engine

OK thanks