Mod disabling vanilla farming

ailes50

Hello again, my modpack is ready to play, and i even built up a server, but i noticed a bug when i was forced to farm so i won't die from hunger. I can't farm. no matter the seed, normal seeds, carrot seeds, pam's harvestcraft seeds, magical crops seeds, right click on a farmland do not plant the seed. i can only plant them on accio, cruccio, imperio and zivicio farmland from magicalcrops but they grow up REALLY slowly, and this kind of farmland can only be get with a /give command.

By the way, i'm SURE Agricraft is not the cause (i removed it with its CFG file to test), and when i use a crop to plant a seed, the server/client crashes (well this part is maybe because of agricraft, but not for vanilla farming)
Any ideas?

modpack link (don't try to type U while you have your cursor on an item or you will crash, i fixed this bug in local, didn't update yet) : http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/comoys-bigpack-v2.740305

In the config file for Agricraft you need to set "Disable Vanilla Farming"=true to false. Simply removing the .cfg file will just generate a new one and if you delete it while the game is running the setting are already stored in ram so it doesn't affect the game until you restart.

I did what you said what the damn fuck it work, on my server "disable vanilla farming" was false, but i tried to set it to false also on client side, and now it works. does it mean that i need to update my modpack so each client have this setting set to false?

Yes you will need to update the modpack, as for the server setting being false and the client one being true usually the server would send its configs over to the client upon connect, but I could imagine in certain scenarios where the client would either override or ignore the new configs. As a general rule of thumb you always want server and client configs synced.