Transporter beacons reset

Lunar Phoenix

Question

I was just playing in my singleplayer world (2.1.4) and I couldn't access the transporter beacon in dome alpha. I did a save & quit, reloaded the world, and the beacon worked again, except all locations had been wiped (except the jaded), and when I went to the drop pod beacons to start regaining my beacon locations, after using the omega pod I tried to use the epsilon pod and was informed that I'd already been assigned to a team (omega). I started the game on team alpha. Can I fix the team assignment and/or get my beacon locations back (without trekking across the entire bloody map again)?

2 answers to this question

The same thing happened to me on version 2.1.5.
I was in the game and had 6 beacons, and the jaded beacon, and the alpha beacon. I left MC and next time I logged in I unlocked a 7th beacon (Taiga) and the only teleport option I had was to the Jaded. So I went all the way back to Alpha on foot and when I did I logged out again. When I logged back in I checked if I still had the Taiga beacon. and I "unlocked" alpha again and couldn't teleport to anything but Taiga.
If I can upload any files to make this clear let me know.

I know this is late, but in case somebody else wants to know a fix: My workaround was to edit the transport.dat file in .technic/modpacks/blightfall/saves/"world name"/customnpcs using NBT Explorer. It has a list of all possible transport locations labeled as Type 1 or 2. Change any one that you want to be a default option to type 1.