Question about tekkit online.

Froosty2

My Question is why cant i connect to Tekkit? it says Connection lost 503 for URL session/minecraft.net/game/joinserver etc

Has anyone else incountered this and if sodo u know how to fix it

Any help would be Greatly appreciated sorry if in wrong section

I would usually say to please help us help you. By posting at least some relevant information to narrow down your problem. In this case however, I will teach you how to help yourself.

Step 1: Google "Connection lost 503 for URL session/minecraft.net/game/joinserver etc"

Step 2: Look for some reference to your problem, in this case Minecraft. As of right now this is literally the third link down.

Step 3: Skim through the page, in this case a forum thread, to see if people are having similar problems.

Hey what do you know? They are, and look what Caldavas linked to. It's a listing of all HTTP status codes. Looks like 503 is a service unavailable error. (pro-tip use control + f ). Scroll down one more post and we find even more information. Woot! :D

Step 4: ask yourself, "Did this solve my problem?" If the answer is "Yes! Awesome!" then congratulations, you just learned vital problem solving skills essential to literally every skilled profession out there. If the answer is "No, my problem still persists, darn!", don't get discouraged, we've got a lead. Keep searching for various related terms like the ones Caldavas mentioned. Keep repeating these steps and you'll be on your way to becoming master of the Internets!

Keep practicing with whatever random fancy comes to mind. Eventually you'll become so good at Googling people will actually think you know what you're talking about and will come to you for answers! ^_^

I would usually say to please help us help you. By posting at least some relevant information to narrow down your problem. In this case however, I will teach you how to help yourself.

Now if only everyone were so self-reliant. The Bug Boards would be a lot emptier, I'll tell you that much.