Players fall through world at login.

ShateielSecond

Question

Title: Players fall through world at login.

Version: 3.1.2

Java Version: Java 7

Description of Problem:

I have been running a Tekkit server for some time using Hamachi. After the latest update, I updated the server along with everything that needed to be done. There are 3 other players in my server and after the update there were no problems at all.

Tonight, after a short Tekkit brake, I started up my server again and I got in without a problem and started building. As for the 3 other players, as soon as they spawned they fell through the world. Even though I could see them and interact with them, they could not move or do anything at all except falling.

Also, when I create a new world this doesn't happen. It is only when I load the old world.

I don't know what could have changed since the last time we played to cause this.

Any ideas on this?

Error Messages:

Error Log:

9 answers to this question

Nothing changes. We've also tried with a chunk loader plugin but with no results.

EDIT: If we keep rebooting the server I can connect and load a few chunks, but then it completely stops sending chunks. It looks like it's a problem on how the server sends chunks to the remote clients, since the one who's hosting doesn't have any kind of problem.

It has to do with the computer running the server and the bandwith available. We have had six people running on my router and all was fine. When a couple people tried to connect from their own *slow* internet we were experiencing this problem. Reconnect on my own network and no problems.