Worlds Crash in Custom Modpack

CrazyOtters

Hey. In my custom modpack "TechnoRace," I am able to load in a world, but the world crashes before entry into the world or after a few moments in the world. From my observations, on the occasions of being able to enter the world, after pressing "space bar" to jump, it crashes (not sure if that is a coincedence). Please assist me in my modpack problems...

Sincerely,

Richard Whitfield

This is an issue with OreSpawn. When combined with other large mods that add lots of mobs using global entity ID's (which mods shouldn't use in the first place) it goes over minecrafts hard limit, and when the game expects a byte it gets something larger, hence the "net.minecraft.network.play.server.S0FPacketSpawnMob" in the crash report. You can either remove OreSpawn, remove other mods that add mobs this way (I removed the SuperHero mod and it cleared enough space for OreSpawn) or you can disable mobs in the OreSpawn config file until you are under the limit again. 

TL:DR- Either remove OreSpawn, remove other mods that add mobs or disable mobs in the OreSpawn.cfg

Edited by TerdyTheTerd